Atata.WebDriverSetup 1.0.0 is released.
Atata.WebDriverSetup is a .NET library that sets up browser drivers for Selenium WebDriver,
Basically, it provides functionality similar to Java
Check out GitHub repository for usage instructions: atata-framework/atata-webdriversetup.
- Sets up drivers for browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Supports Windows, Linux and MacOS platforms.
- Can download latest or specific driver versions.
- Can auto-detect locally installed browser version and download corresponding driver version.
- Caches the used driver versions.
- After a driver is set up, adds the driver path to environment “PATH” variable, which is consumed by WebDriver.